Friday, October 22, 2010

A new start

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will keep you posted on new ways to make your real estate career running the fun and easy way.  While I understand being a top agent is a lot of work and at times can become frustrating, I believe as agents it is our job to do everything possible to make the process run as smoothly as possible.  I have seen over the years that a lot of the fun and ease is taken out of the transaction process because of the agents.  They start to panic or become unsure, and then the clients feed off the negative energy.

So please come back and visit to find out about all kinds of things.  As I find things which are available to help us make things easier and more fun I will post them here on my blog.  I encourage you to comment and add ideas of your own.  Together we can all get better and enjoy our jobs more and more every day.

Lets work smarter not harder.  Lets make the process of buying and selling homes "FUN" and "EASY".

My first tip is to use any and all technology to make your job easier.  With zipforms or real fast forms there is no need to hand write contracts.  Use electronic forms as it will make your work look much more professional and it will make you stand out in a crowd.  Given the choice I think buyers and sellers would much prefer to do business with the most professional agent they can find.  Don't present them with hand written documents with cross outs and scribbles.  With Zipforms you can email docs to your clients, everyone has email there is  no more need to fax things.

come back and find out more technology tips early next week.

1 comment:

  1. I like this viewpoint Greg. As everything around us becomes more and more cumbersome, it is important to remember to have fun and seek ways to make our lives and those of our clients easier!

    ReplyDelete