Friday, July 15, 2011

Work should be fun

I get great pleasure from seeing the people I work with enjoy their jobs.  It makes me want to come to work every day when the team around me wants to do the same.  I suppose it helps that we live and work in an area where real estate is still being bought and sold daily.  Regardless of the circumstances, my desire to come to work and be part of a team is enhanced by those who surround me.

It is like a breath of fresh air to have a team made up of people who are energetic and eager to learn, try new things and even try old things that they have forgotten about.  It is funny because even this old dog is learning new tricks.  I have found my time in Jacksonville has thus far been simply a blast. Prior to moving here I was a bit apprehensive after being in the Triad for 23 years. My apprehension has proven to be misplaced.

I am here to report it all worked out very well.  Our team is made up of agents and staff from all over the United States, all age groups, new agents and seasoned ones and a great knowledge base.  We seem to all learn from each other.  This is a fun environment to both lead in and to be part of.  I have not heard even once that someone wasn't at least going to try a new idea.

One of the best things about a real estate career is that you can learn something new each and every day. No two transactions are the same, once you think you have it figured something new pops its head up.  I encourage anyone to give real estate a try.  It is hard work, and it is a career which pays you totally by the amount of work you put into it.  It takes self motivation, self desire, a great attitude and the ability to hold yourself accountable.  If you have all those traits there is no reason you can not be a huge success.

We at CB Fountain don't have the largest team in town but we do have the best team in town.  It is a pleasure to work here and a joy to come to work every day. If you are thinking about a move give us a call.  Come talk to me about the many benefits of our team.  Come think out of the box with Coldwell Banker Fountain Realty.

No comments:

Post a Comment